We are a gospel-centered people who grow in community
and serve on mission together.
Classic Service: 8:15 AM
Community Groups: 9:30 AM
Modern Service: 10:45 AM
- Who We Are:
- M.O.M.S. is a ministry of Fairview Church that exists to serve mothers of all ages in the Lebanon community by providing biblical teaching, authentic fellowship, and hopeful encouragement as we journey through the ministry of motherhood. We offer large group teaching sessions, small group discussion and prayer time, and opportunities for fellowship. Childcare is provided on a first come first serve basis.
- Theme: Put On Love
- Theme Verse: Colossians 3:12-14 “Put on then, as God’s chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony.”
- As a mom, how do I practically “put on” patience when my children are driving me crazy?! What does God’s Word say about how I should love difficult people? How can I prioritize my spouse and show him love? How can I teach my child to have a compassionate heart and love others? Join us as we seek God’s Word for answers to these questions, and learn how to love with intention.
- Meeting Dates/Time
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 9:30-11:30 am.
Register online NOW!
- Check out our 2016-2017 Guest Speaker Calendar!
- Cost: $25.00 per semester
- Contact Information: Rachel Atwood (615) 979-9169